Welcome to Kuhmo, a small town in north east Finland. Surrounded by ancient forests and crystal clear lakes, this is a winter wonderland nestled in some of the deepest snow in Finland. With nothing but unspoilt nature as far as the eye can see, Kuhmo is perfect for wilderness and activity adventures. Hotel Kalevala provides a unique experience from beginning to end for any holiday. As soon as you arrive you are invited into a mythical world and the adventures of the Wild Taiga. This week is for fun, action and activities such as husky safari, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and wildlife watching. For your free time you may book optional activities such as rapid swimming, fat bike tour, ice-fishing etc. Do also try some kick-sledding, tobogganing, making snow angels, walking on the snow, visiting Kuhmo village in our special museums.
Double/twin room 1299 €
Single room 1470 €
Superior room (for 2) 1385 €
Suite (for 2) 1625 €
Extra night with halfboard:
Double/twin room 93 €
Single room 122 €
Superior room (for 2) 107 €
Suite (for 2) 143 €
– 6 night accommodation
– Bathrobes and slippers
– Breakfast, half board (3 course dinner)
– Daily evening sauna with indoor and outdoor jacuzzis
– Free use of kick-sledges, sledges (2 tobogganing areas near hotel), Wi-Fi
– Return transfer from Kajaani airport
– 2 hour cross country ski school
– 2 hour snowshoe walking tour
– 2 hour husky safari
– 5-6 hour snowshoe tracking to wolverine hut
– skiing equipment for your stay
– Single supplement + 370 €
– Optional activities: Taiga Aurora tour, winter fishing tours, rapid swimming
– Thermal overall 75 €/week or 25 €/day
7 days, 6 nightsPersons:
Good to know
We reserve all the rights to change the order of the activities if necessary due to the weather or other conditions.
Package price does not include personal travel insurance.
Guidance is in English.