Winter Wonderland for couples
Valid: January – Mid -April. December on request.
Double/twin room 1379 €
Superior room (for 2) 1449 €
Suite (for 2) 1629 €
Extra night with halfboard:
Double/twin room 93 €
Superior room (for 2) 107 €
Suite (for 2) 143 €
– 5 night accommodation, bathrobes and slippers
– Breakfast, half board (4 course dinner) and once a special Finnish dinner with local, traditional food
– Evening sauna with indoor and outdoor jacuzzis daily
– Skiing equipment for your stay
– Free use of kick-sledges, sledges (2 tobogganing areas near hotel), free use Kota-Teepee located at the hotel beach, Wi-Fi
– Activities: cross country ski school 2 hours, half day husky safari, 3-4 hour snowmobile tour, peat sauna for couples, couples massage, skiing equipment for your stay
– Return transfer from Kajaani airport
Snowmobile safari 1 person/snowmobile +40 €/person
Lunch 25 €/person/day
Day 1. Arrival
– Arrival to Kajaani airport, transfer to Hotel Kalevala.
– Accommodation, dinner.
Day 2. Huskysafari
– After breakfast it’s time for husky safari. Joyful atmosphere is guaranteed by the huskies who are always happy to meet new people and can’t wait to take you through the wintery
– Evening sauna with indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, dinner.
Day 3. Cross country ski-school and small tour
– After breakfast cross country ski-school at the Kalevala sports-stadium. After the lesson, together with the guide, you will make a little tour nearby. In the afternoon free use of cross
country skiing equipment, you may do a tour on your own, maybe skiing to Kuhmo village!
– Saunas, dinner.
Day 4. Day for wellbeing and relaxing
– After breakfast you have some time for relaxing or optional activities.
– In the afternoon you’ll enjoy a peat sauna and relaxing massages. First you enjoy the drink while the masseuse guides you to use peat sauna. Peat will make your skin soft and firm. After the peat sauna it’s time to relax together in couples massage.
– Saunas, dinner.
Day 5 Snowmobiling along Taiga forest
After breakfast 3-4 hour snowmobile safari along the Taiga forest. Incl. 25-40 km drive. 2 persons/snowmobile (if you want to drive your own snowmobiles extra charge 40€/person), snacks and coffee/tea by an open campfire.
Day 6. Departure
– Breakfast, check out
Good to know
– Guidance is in English.
– Driver’s license is required to drive snowmobiles.
– Package price does not include personal travel insurance
– Peat sauna is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or vascular disease.
Ask for more information